DESACTIVAR EL BOTÓN DE IMPRIMIR

2 years 2 days ago
More
Topic Author
DESACTIVAR EL BOTÓN DE IMPRIMIR #5320
Hi there,

I'm using yootheme pro 1.9.1 (copper hill) and vmuikit 4.0.4. on latest Joomla installation and latest VM.
1.) Registration
I want to shorten the registration process and I want the customers to be registered automatically. I therefore installed automated numbers plugin ( extensions.virtuemart.net/shopper-order/...mated-numbers-detail ) in order to automatically generate Username, Name and password.
I therefore also hide the proper fields in OnePageCheckout.
Problem is the check after hitting the buy button. So I do get an error that the name is not given and that email2 is not the same as email.

Ho can I deactivate this checking process?
2.) cart on mobile devices.
copper hill uses much space on all elemts and the cartbutton doesn't shop on medium and small devices.
I placed the VM Cart on position "mobile" (for mobile phones (using Advanced Module Manager)) and there it is showing in the off-canvas menu. Hi do I get the cart item into the header on the top right position on mobile phones?

many thanks in advance, Peer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 2 days ago
More
Topic Author
DESACTIVAR EL BOTÓN DE IMPRIMIR #5340
Me gustaría desactivar el botón que imprime la documentación del producto.
Gracias.
Attachments:

2 years 5 hours ago
More
DESACTIVAR EL BOTÓN DE IMPRIMIR #5344
Hello,
You can enable " Use only as catalogue " this option virutemart configuration.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds