Activating override plugin destroy the site

2 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Activating override plugin destroy the site #5210
PHP over: Linux anda120.e-distribuidores.com 3.10.0-427.18.2.lve1.4.27.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Dec 8 14:04:32 EST 2016 x86_64
DB version 10.0.30-MariaDB-cll-lve
DB collation latin1_swedish_ci
DB connect collation utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP version 7.1.6
Webserver Apache
PHP interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! 3.7.2 Stable [ Amani ] 22-May-2017 09:46 GMT
Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/54.0
VM version 3.2.2
YoothemePro: Yoo Fuse
Every time I switch on the override plugin, the site goes blank, on every page. Activating debug I see what is in the attached file.
I'm making tests in a clone of the site carlestora.com/test, while the shop is hidden in the main site until it works fine.
Please, be careful, and don't touch things in the main site, until the problem could be solved.
Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Activating override plugin destroy the site #5211
I've activated the html override option in VMuikit settings, and now I think the override plugin it's not necessary, the shop seems to be working fine without it. Crossing fingers.

2 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Activating override plugin destroy the site #5212
Crossing fingers was useless. Anyway, now I have a clearer view of the problems. Let's go.

1st: the problem that destroys the site is the mod_menu override. If you copy the component and the modules, one by one, to "/templates/yootheme/html" it works fine until you copy the mod_menu, that generates the fatal error explained in the first post. I don't need that module, I think, but it should work.

2od.- It's a string of little, and no so little, problems when shopping. I think that tey must be related to the same javascript conflict, but I couldn't find it. Not happening when using VM standard template, so I'm pretty sure it's a VMuikit issue.
a.- when I try to change the quantity in the category or product view, it changes to "undefined" as soon I click the field, and can't not be reversed. The products only can be added one by one, without changing the number. No "+" and "-" buttons neither (or maybe are not included in the template).
b.- when I add a product to cart, the pop up shows the message "product XXX added to cart", or something similar, fine, but... there is not the link to "continue shopping" and the other to "go to cart". Neither is the "X" in the right superior corner to close the popup.
c.- The cart module doesn't reload and refresh when adding the first product to the cart. It keeps dark grey, and only goes orange and active changing the page (either going to cart, or refreshing the window). When it's activated runs fine adding more products.
d.- When in checkout, if I delete ALL the items from the cart, the total amount remains at the bottom, anf I need to refresh to see the "empty cart" message and, more important, the "keep shopping" button.

That's all. Thanks in advance.

2 years 1 month ago
More
Activating override plugin destroy the site #5220
Hello
we did some changes as per latest virtuemart so now error removed. we installed latest files in your site.
and some settings are wrong in virtuemart configuration we corrected it. take look in your site.

2 years 1 month ago 2 years 1 month ago by .
More
Topic Author
Activating override plugin destroy the site #5221
Thank you.
1st error.- Not important, by now, but is it the mod_menu override repaired too? The folder in /2017/templates/yootheme/html is VMuikit mod_menu override? I can't tell by the name and if I want to use in the future, will it work?
2ond.- Everything seems to be working perfectly, thank you again. Now, I need to make the same changes in the production site (carlestora.com). Can you tell me what those changes are? What files do I've to copy from carlestora.com/test into carlestora.com? And what settings have to change in VM? Of course, if you prefere do the changes yourself, I don't have any problem, but I would like better do it myself and learn something about it.
Thank you, again.
Artur.

2 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Activating override plugin destroy the site #5228
Hello! Any answer, please?

2 years 1 month ago
More
Activating override plugin destroy the site #5229
Hello
Sorry for the delay.
1) Please copy templates/yootheme/html./mod_menu folder or install VMuikit.
2) Please look at "Activate Css Styles & Javascripts" option under templates tab in VM Configuration. apply same setting in live. so it should work same as demo site.
Thanks

2 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Activating override plugin destroy the site #5230
1.- Done (old directory renamed to mod_menu_old, just in case).
2.- Done

NOT WORKING. See attached.

Thanks
Attachments:

2 years 1 month ago
More
Activating override plugin destroy the site #5231
Hello
I have just seen your screenshot you attached.
It seems you didn't apply vm configuration as per your demo site.
Please check again your setting is same as demo site, because its setting related one not code issue.
Thanks

2 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Activating override plugin destroy the site #5232
At your left: live site
At your right: test site
As you said: "Please look at "Activate Css Styles & Javascripts" option under templates tab in VM Configuration. apply same setting in live. so it should work same as demo site."
There should be another setting, but I don't know what.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds