Cart Increment and decrement missing

2 years 2 months ago
More
Topic Author
Cart Increment and decrement missing #5158
Hi,
I recently installed the VMUIKIT V4..0.4 on my youtheme pro template in Joomla. However, the cart counter (the + and - sign used to increase or decrease the quantity of item is missing. I don't want to manually have to type the quantity. How do I add product the plus and minus sign to help users increase or decrease the number of items of the selected product before adding to cart? (See screen shot)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago
More
Topic Author
Cart Increment and decrement missing #5160
Hello, can someone help me with this issue I posted yesterday regarding the cart not having the ability to increase or decrease quantity without manually typing in the quantity.

Thanks,

2 years 2 weeks ago
More
Cart Increment and decrement missing #5327
Hello,
we checked your site. something strange. your entered address stored in shipment address but not storing in billing address. we dont have this error in our demo servers. so we need to check in your site. please admin and FTP details to check in your site.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds