I am encountering a problem with Legislative Decree 196/03 text. I need the italian translation which is present on plugins/system/vmuikit_onepage/languages/ but the system doesn't recognixe it and only the english text it is shown.
A curious issue: if I replace the english translation on en-GB.plg_system_vmuikit_onepage.ini with the italian one, it is still rpesent the english text. It seems that ini files are not connected so please can you tell me where is located that english text so that I can replace it with the italian one? I am encountering the same issue on 2 sites.
you are checking in wrong file.
Please change at this location.
always use language override in backend., so you can upgrade package in future.
I uploaded an it-It file both on
and into the override directory (as you correctly suggested) but the language on the front end does not change and all the words remain in english.
It works without problem.
i have checked your language files.
you missed semicolon in language string. so joomla has problem to read your file.
PLG_SYSTEM_VMUIKIT_ONEPAGE_LOGIN_ERROR = "Nome utente e password non corrispondono;
it should be
PLG_SYSTEM_VMUIKIT_ONEPAGE_LOGIN_ERROR = "Nome utente e password non corrispondono";
I feel you must same issue in other site too.