Product Variants

2 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
Product Variants #4810
Hello
One Problem more, now I setup my first Product with Size Variants. With the Original-VM-Template I see a PopUP (see attachment. With the vmuikit I can see only the text "choose variants" if you click on there, nothing happens. Please take a look at: stone-spirit.ch/frauen/schal/loop-schal-mit-sternen-test-detail
What i can do to fix that, or what doing wrong?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago
More
Product Variants #4813
Hello,
You need to set "Cart Attribute" yes to show the cart variants near add to cart.
Attachments:

2 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
Product Variants #4816
Thank you! Thanks to silly of me, this option I should have seen.
But there is the problem that if you visit the page with the Apple Safari, then this PopPup works not often. In the product overview, as well as in the product detail. Sometimes it often also doesn't work after you load the Web page new. With Firefox I could not follow still this problem.

The biggest problem, however, is that it at all doesn't work with Microsoft Internet Explorer. There's never puts something into the shopping cart one.
Attachments:

2 years 6 months ago
More
Product Variants #4839
Hello
our demo servers working good in IE browser too. can you add site ftp details so we can check in your site.

2 years 6 months ago 2 years 6 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
Product Variants #4841
Hi, i added the FTP-Login in hidden Login-Information at this Case, its same like from your Joomla-Account. And the FTP-Server its stone-spirit.ch

Take a look to the new attached Screenshots. I have a loth of that same clean Windows Clients, and on all that i have the same problem with the basket. With a new Windows 10 Client it works fine.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds