OFF Canvas shopping cart italian provinces

2 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
OFF Canvas shopping cart italian provinces #4709
Hello, I installed the Off Canvas shopping cart and it seems to work correctly except for italian provinces. I mean, when I do select as country Italy, the underlying popup should show provinces (as it happens in the standard checkout) but it doesn't, see the enclosed file.
Please help, thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago
More
OFF Canvas shopping cart italian provinces #4710
Hello,
Some js issue found and fixed.
please download latest files and Use.
The following user(s) said Thank You Avalon999

2 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
OFF Canvas shopping cart italian provinces #4718
Hello, I downloaded the last version but in some cases I am still encountering the bug about italian provinces with the Off Canvas card.
Example: if you insert a product into cart and choose 'continue shopping' then open the Off Canvas Cart, even if you select Italy, provinces are not available at all. The solution is to close the cart, refresh the page, reopen the Off Canvas Cart and then provinces are shown. But this is unacceptable of course.
This is obviously a bug that must be fixed and I am quite suprised that nobody noticed it. It happens on Firefox Safari and Chrome (Mac). Please have a look into it.

2 years 7 months ago
More
OFF Canvas shopping cart italian provinces #4725
Hello,
we changed ajax calling method as per latest virtuemart . you need to update vmuikit and offcanvas package.
please download both packages and update.
The following user(s) said Thank You Avalon999

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds