Checkout problem in combination with awocoupon

2 years 8 months ago
More
Topic Author
Checkout problem in combination with awocoupon #4648
Hi there,
I've got a huge problem with vmuikit and awocoupon!
when a customer orders a specific item and use a coupon which making the total amount 0, the paymant fails, it seems the cart isn't updated correctly.
I've got two payment option, one with a max amount of 0,1 euro and one with a minimum of 0,2 euro. When I use a test product which costs 0,1 euro, I get payment a in my cart, when I change the quantity to 30 I got payment b so it looks like the standard cart works, but when I order a product with a price of 15 euro, I enter a coupon worth 15 euro the paymant option doesn't change to payment a and fails because iDeal can't handle 0 euro.
Seyi, for awocoupon says: I just had a look at your website, you are using a one page extension, vmuikit onepage.
So that extension processes coupons through ajax. Likely what is happening is the totals are being processed, but the payment method section is not being processed. If you refresh the page once, then I am guessing it will then show the correct payment method.
Can you help me with this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago
More
Checkout problem in combination with awocoupon #4672
Hello
can you please disable error reporting in backend ? it might cause of this problem. if awecouon shows any warning error, ajax page refresh might not update price. in cart so you wanted to refresh page to see awecoupon coupon discount.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds