VERY BIG MISTAKE AT REGISTRATION ! URGENT FIX NEEDED !

3 years 4 weeks ago
More
Topic Author
VERY BIG MISTAKE AT REGISTRATION ! URGENT FIX NEEDED ! #4329
Hello,

While "new user registration" it was asking 2 times the name (which is not logical) so I unpublished the first one and set as not required.
But the system is still asking for the name and giving an error message it looks that it not possible to disable it.

Why I unpublished the 1st one and not the 2nd because if I unpublish the 2nd one and if customer directly goes as guest, in that case there is no name field !!

So I guess that can be solved with ajax. For example when the "register button is selected" the 2nd name area can dissapear maybe.

I need VERY URGENT FIX pls because the site is live and I having bad comments from customers...

www.npopi.com

PS: This looks a needed fix (or bug) of plugin, so pls do not ask me to renew my subscription as it is not a support request, it is a needed fixment. I will be very happy if you can send me a direct link for the fixed version.

Thank a lot
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 weeks ago
More
Topic Author
VERY BIG MISTAKE AT REGISTRATION ! URGENT FIX NEEDED ! #4331
why you always reply that late...

3 years 3 weeks ago
More
VERY BIG MISTAKE AT REGISTRATION ! URGENT FIX NEEDED ! #4335
Hello
Please check twice in default virtuemart before post issue. It works as default Virtuemart registration page.
have you checked with default virtuemart cart page ? the error you got which return from virtuemart framework. they don't allow register new user if its empty
Following fields are mandatory to create new user.
Username
Displayed Name
Password
Confirm Password

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds