Extra info on "Thank You" page

3 years 5 months ago
More
Topic Author
Extra info on "Thank You" page #3852
Hi,
Sorry for my ignorance, but is it possible to add extra info text to the shopper on the "Thank You" page? Well, I am sure it's possible... But how? If it's not too complicated... Yet another idea as a feature in VMuikit?

Like in the attached screenshot

/Dodo
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago
More
Extra info on "Thank You" page #3853
You can override that file and add exactly what you want. Even HTML and images? Or you want it to just be easier or what is you idea?

3 years 5 months ago
More
Topic Author
Extra info on "Thank You" page #3854
Well, a box to simply fill in the info perhaps? As simple as the box for scripts. All to make it more handy and easy to customize your site.

But, anyway, I'll try an override of the file. Right now I simply need to know the name of it and the location. (I should probably already know that. Virtuemart shopping cart.)

3 years 5 months ago
More
Extra info on "Thank You" page #3855
I seee what you mean.. thing is that there is probably a hundred places where it would be convinient to have a place to "add a little text" and that would just not be possible to add al these. That is why we do the override way which is a bit more technical in its orientation but VMuikit is in its nature a bit more techical than let say a toddlers toy like an ipad or something...

There is a great search button on this forum here in the top. I searched: thank you page

Got a thread with this nice info from the brilliant Mani:
/plugins/system/vmuikit_override/html_override/com_virtuemart/themes/default/checkout/order_done_start.php

3 years 5 months ago
More
Topic Author
Extra info on "Thank You" page #3856
Yeah, yeah, I know... ;) My own thread...(?) I searched there. I'll have to learn more... As I write, I'm ignorant... Just placed an order this morning and saw the site's Thank you page, and thought it would be a good idea, to inform the shopper about delivery time and so on. (ADHD)

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds