More
Topic Author
OffCanvas Cart pending problems #3447
Dear All,

Joomla 3.4.8
Virtuemart 3.0.12
Offcanvas Cart module 1.10
Widgetkit

there are two pending issues with the Offcanvas Cart Module, which currently make it impossible for us to use in the development of our new website.

1. Iphone / IOS only issue : the Sticky Navbar "breaks" when opening and closing the offcanvas cart (e.g. it is pushed towards the left of the screen and does not snap back or only does after further scrolling down the page). This is not observed on Android phones, where the offcanvas slides "over" the page, without moving it around.

We have written now 3 times on the Yootheme forums (Start with http://yootheme.com/support/question/93709 ), but received no answer/no satisfactory answer.
We know you have also tried to contact them, without success.

Could anyone provide an update on this matter, of any kind?

2. The Offcanvas cart is incompatible with the "Enable Joomla Plugin" setting in Virtuemart. (Moreno becomes garbled, EAT loads a white page) This setting is truly essential to our development, as numerous Virtuemart plugins (third party maybe, but essential) rely on it. Could you please provide an update on this matter (I believe you are aware of the issue, just making sure there is a solution in sight).

Thank you very much in advance,

Giacomo Bruzzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago
More
OffCanvas Cart pending problems #3448
1. thney have done progress in the ipad and iphone area with tha latest UIkit versions. But I dont think this one is fixed. iframes work now. Sticky Toolbars and Offcanvas from right has not beeen tested very good by YOOtheme team and as you know they are not very keen on addressing this problem. Its quite deep functionality in UIkit itself so a fix for us would be something very custom wheere we probably would rebuild the whole sticky bar. This will of course lead to a point where you cant update the template at all. We personally try to stay away from this. But that could be be one way.

2. We will look into this. I think its down to what third party plugins you use. And if you can send them to us. One fix will not solve all third party plugins. They are all diffrent with diffrent scripts and functionality. So what are the once you need?

3 years 7 months ago
More
OffCanvas Cart pending problems #3449
We have just fixed so that I get a more detalied email for the Custom Development function on this website. This will make it easier for me to address custom inquirys quicker.
I remember you siad you had one pending? Could you post link to that one (no worries just you and us admin can use that link - others have no permission).

3 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
OffCanvas Cart pending problems #3469
Hello there, thank you for answering

1. I both understand that the problem is pointing at as seemingly "structural" issue, which makes it tricky to confront, but I am also surprised that they simply seem (at least in "public") not to acknowledge it. No response to my post on their forums yesterday. Will repost everything on Github today. I am hoping that by being really really really annoying I might provoke some kind of constructive reaction - we are not talking about some weird modification here, but of basic functionality of Uikit.

You say you might be able to address the issue as a custom modification - that might be an option, though I would need to understand cost and possible implications for further upgrades. Please advise here

2. I understand - the plugins I am using at the moment which experience issues are
VM2Tags Suite for Virtuemart 3 www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=4&Itemid=58
and
Wishlist for Virtuemart 3 www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=4&Itemid=58

I can send you the files when you require them

3 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
OffCanvas Cart pending problems #3470
Thank you for answering this one too

Here is the custom development request vmuikit.com/info/custom-development/quote/32

Cheers

3 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
OffCanvas Cart pending problems #3471
I have just posted again on Github github.com/uikit/uikit/issues/1720

who knows ...

3 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
OffCanvas Cart pending problems #3536
Hello there

hope all well. I posted the link to the custom quote request, but received no further answer

Here it is again, in case it had gone missing

vmuikit.com/info/custom-development/quote/32

kind regards

Giacomo Bruzzo

3 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
OffCanvas Cart pending problems #3537
Hello everyone, important update.

I seem to have found a solution to the breaking sticky-navbar problem; similar css overrides will work for both

YOO_MORENO
- add the following lines to custom.css :

.tm-sticky-navbar .tm-block-top {
position: fixed;
top: 0;
left: auto !important;
right: 0;
z-index: 1000;
width: 100%;
mox-box-sizing: border-box;
box-sizing: border-box;
}

the important lines are :

YOO_EAT:

add the following lines to custom.css:

[data-uk-sticky].uk-active.tm-navbar {
position: fixed;
top: 0;
}

again

could you please test it on your side to see if it is working for you too?

Kind regards

Giacomo Bruzzo

3 years 7 months ago
More
OffCanvas Cart pending problems #3538
Very interesting find. We will look into this and see how we can implement it in VMuikit. Maybe have some kind of settings for CSS fixes for different templates.

3 years 7 months ago
More
OffCanvas Cart pending problems #3539
Ill see if I can report this to YOOtheme on several places today and see if we get any response

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds