Problem with Mega menu

3 years 7 months ago 3 years 7 months ago by . Reason: To add the joomla template i'm using.
More
Topic Author
Problem with Mega menu #3389
(I have posted this post in the wrong forum. I thing that a moderator should move it to the support forum. Sorry, it was my first post...).
Hi,
Joomla! 3.4.8
VM 3.0.12
PHP 5.5.30
Mysql 5.5.46-cll
Joomla template: Unity (Yootheme)

Question 1: i have installed VMuikit just to use the Mega Menu so i'd like to know if it's possible to remove all the overrides of the VMuikit component but keeping the Mega Menu. I mean, i'd like to keep the VM design i had before installing VMuikit, but keeping the Mega Menu from VMuikit.
I'm going to send another post with a few questions about customizing the VMuikit design, just in case it would not be possible to "hide" it.

Question 2: i set my mega menu to have 3 columns but they are too much narrow and some VM categories takes 2 lines instead of one. You can see this in the attached image. The mega menu could be much wider than it is now but i don't know where i could change this.

Thank you very much.

Cheers.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago
More
Problem with Mega menu #3392
Hi,
1. You can override in template folder as per your need. add files in following folder
templates/<YOUR TEMPLATE NAME>/html/
Note : Dont forgot to enable override html in Vmuikit Backend.

2.Menu width apply as per template style. you can change width using custom.css. file path given bellow
templates/yoo_unity/styles/dove/css/custom.css

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds