Hello there

Joomla 3.4.8
Virtuemart 3.0.12
VmUikit 3.1.2
Offcanvas Cart 1.1.0
Yootheme: Yoo_Moreno
Warp 7.3.16 (last version)
PHP 5.4.45

We have updated our test site to the configuration above .

the following issues have manifested themselves

1. MegaMenu in Offcanvas Menu does not work correctly on Mobile devices (IPhone 6 with IOS 9) : the menu does not expand; to expand it, one needs to click on the menu name, but one is then redirected to the link

2. OffCanvas cart has ceased working completely. Enabling the module in debut position causes javascript conflicts on the main page of Moreno (with Mosaic); on other pages it simply does not work (the icon appears, thanks to the custom module, but the module remains not functional. (not "(0)" for example etc)

3. We have products with no price (and only children). Usually we had not AddToCart button in CAtegory view, but a Product Details button. This has vanished. Maybe due to Virtuemart 3.0.12?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Giacomo Bruzzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago
More
Problems with MegaMenu in offcanvas and Offcanvas Cart #3366
Hello
jQuery is not loaded in your site. i enabled in your site.
Please check screenshot.

Attachments:

3 years 7 months ago
More
Problems with MegaMenu in offcanvas and Offcanvas Cart #3367
1. MegaMenu in Offcanvas Menu does not work correctly on Mobile devices (IPhone 6 with IOS 9) : the menu does not expand; to expand it, one needs to click on the menu name, but one is then redirected to the link
yes. it will work same as yootheme menu in mobile.

3 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Problems with MegaMenu in offcanvas and Offcanvas Cart #3368
Thank you

I am a fool hahahaha

Giacomo

3 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Problems with MegaMenu in offcanvas and Offcanvas Cart #3369
Hello Mani

a summary

1. thank you for pointing out the correct settings in the VM JS config.

2. removing vm plugins as joomla plugins removes functionality of several plugins we are testing/need to use (Wishlist, Product tags - all by Normograph), so please advise on what to do.

3. could finally test v. 1.1.0 of the offcanvas cart: As you may know, we have serious issues with the cart's behaviour on Iphone / IOS 7/8/9 - the page header would break (eg. move across the page when the cart opens then get stuck once the cart is closed) in Moreno (and Salt and other templates). V 1.1.0 does not seem to have corrected this behaviour - the header remains locked half way on the screen when opening / closing the cart

I also noticed the following
- opening the empty cart results in the "cart empty" notice being at the bottom of the screen. Is this correct behaviour? can this be changed?
- Paypal standard redirection has ceased to work - confirming the order now locks the user on the "wait for redirection page". Only by pressing the button is one finally redirected to paypal.
- the general jerkiness of the action remains.

Please advise on this last matter. I really want to adopt this cart for our final webpage, but will not until it is truly 100% functional on Iphone as well . By the way, I am aware that this is an Iphone / IOS programming quirk, so please do not take my comments as criticisms.

Kindest regards

Giacomo Bruzzo
The following user(s) said Thank You mani

3 years 7 months ago 3 years 7 months ago by zsimaiof.
More
Problems with MegaMenu in offcanvas and Offcanvas Cart #3370
Hello gbruzzo,

1) Welcome. virtuemart need jquery to run.
2) you are using 3rd party plugin which cause this problem. we can't change code in vmuikit for every 3rd party plugin. but i will look at your issue.
3) yes. i hope yootheme will fix iphone problem in next few days.
4) a) "cart empty" message shows in top now. please use latest package.
b) problem fixed.
c) i don't get your points.

Thanks

3 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Problems with MegaMenu in offcanvas and Offcanvas Cart #3371
Hello there Mani

1) Welcome. virtuemart need jquery to run.
==> indeed it does, it was my oversight, sorry for wasting your time.

2) you are using 3rd party plugin which cause this problem. we can't change code in vmuikit for every 3rd party plugin. but i will look at your issue.

==>This I cannot agree at all with, sorry.
a. Several VM plugins require that functionality to be enabled, it is pretty standard for Joomla / VM imho.
b. I had no issue up to and including VMUikit 3.1 with offcanvas cart 1.0.2. The problem appeared with 3.1.2 and offcanvas cart 1.1.0 which I installed earlier this week. So I believe that this is not "my issue" but it is "your issue", sorry. I really needs to be fixed.

3) yes. i hope yootheme will fix iphone problem in next few days.
==>I am praying, it is good news, please keep us updated.

4) a) "cart empty" message shows in top now. please use latest package.
==> re-installed 3.1.2, and it went away.

b) problem fixed.
excellent, went away with new installation

c) i don't get your points.
I was referring to the 'Jerkiness' / lack of smoothness of the action of the offcanvas cart when used with Iphone / IOS9 etc.
will wait for yootheme correction.

Thank you again

Giacomo

3 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Problems with MegaMenu in offcanvas and Offcanvas Cart #3383
Hi There Mani

hope all well. To avoid confusion, here is a list of matters still pending / unresolved (with different degrees of urgency)

1. VM Megamenu in Offcanvas does now work correctly on mobile phones. As I tried to explain above, when you open the offcanvas for the first time, the menu is collapsed. To open it you need to click it, which sends you to the Menu's main link page (This is kind of important)

2. "Enable Joomla Plugin" setting in VM config set to "checked" causes the Offcanvas cart to conflict with Yoo_Moreno's frontpage (maybe the mosaic). (this setting is used by many VM plugins, so I definitely need it to be "checked". If this issue is not solved, I will probably have to change template in order to use the offcanvas cart (or not use the offcanvas cart). Either way a problem

3. Offcanvas breaking menus in Iphone (problem acknowledged, hoping there might be a resolution via Yootheme).

4. I have a Custom development request which has not been addressed for weeks

More generally, I see 3.1.2 has been published (I installed it), but the changelog has not been updated (this happened in the past as well - what were the changes after 3.1.1? ). Is VMUikit still beeing worked upon? Forums are awfully quiet. I have asked this question before, and I really hope it does not come across as pedantic, but I must know. I have now invested quite a bit of money and time in Uikit + VMUikit, and I want to be sure all of this will not fold in future leaving me stranded.

Kindest regards

Giacomo Bruzzo

3 years 7 months ago
More
Problems with MegaMenu in offcanvas and Offcanvas Cart #3388
Hello
1. VM Megamenu in Offcanvas does now work correctly on mobile phones. As I tried to explain above, when you open the offcanvas for the first time, the menu is collapsed. To open it you need to click it, which sends you to the Menu's main link page (This is kind of important)
Ans : we have added new params in Vmuikit Mega Menu in Vmuikit Configuration. if you enable this, we don't redirect

2. "Enable Joomla Plugin" setting in VM config set to "checked" causes the Offcanvas cart to conflict with Yoo_Moreno's frontpage (maybe the mosaic). (this setting is used by many VM plugins, so I definitely need it to be "checked". If this issue is not solved, I will probably have to change template in order to use the offcanvas cart (or not use the offcanvas cart). Either way a problem

Ans : i found this problem only at your server. but after cleared cache, it works well.

3. Offcanvas breaking menus in Iphone (problem acknowledged, hoping there might be a resolution via Yootheme).
Ans : have you tried with latest template from yootheme. i heared they fixed some issue for iphone.

4. I have a Custom development request which has not been addressed for weeks
Ans : i will inform claes to check this.
We updated change log.

Thanks

3 years 7 months ago 3 years 7 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
Problems with MegaMenu in offcanvas and Offcanvas Cart #3401
Ans : we have added new params in Vmuikit Mega Menu in Vmuikit Configuration. if you enable this, we don't redirect
=> Have tried using the no menulink option, but this causes the offcanvas menu entry to become completely inactive (no opening of the menu tree) losing top and left margins.

Ans : i found this problem only at your server. but after cleared cache, it works well.
=> Sorry, it does not work - Yoo Moreno frontpage becomes garbled with Offcanvas Cart + Enable Joomla Plugin Checked. Some Jquery conflict.

Ans : have you tried with latest template from yootheme. i heared they fixed some issue for iphone.

=> I have tried the 13 Jan version, with the very latest Warp (7.3.17). No changes in behaviour - on Iphone, unfortunately the navbar gets "pushed" left by the Offcanvas cart when this is opened (this happens also if you have a normal menu in the right offcanvas instead of the offcanvas cart, just to clarify), but does not snap back in place when the offcanvas is closed. One would expect the offcanvas to "slide over" the whole page, including the navbar, not push it towards the left.

here are the last entries in the warp changelog fyi.

# Fixed scrollspy-nav issue

^ Updated UIkit to 2.24.3
# Fixed namespacing issue in JsCompressorFilter
# Fixed unstyled WooCommerce widgets on not WooCommerce pages
# Fixed scrollspy apply detection

+ Added preventflip:y for navbar dropdowns
+ Added automatically apply uk-scrollspy-nav on menus when needed
^ Updated UIkit to 2.24.2
# Fixed youtube iframes when search module is published (J)
# Fixed frontend editing layout (J)
- Removed unnecessary div from article.php (J)
+ Added theme documentation links to admin section

Thank you in advance on any further thoughts you may have

Giacomo

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds