Coupon Tax row displays in cart

3 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Coupon Tax row displays in cart #3321
My shopping cart is displaying "Coupon Tax" row in the cart summary, but there is no charge so it doesn't need to show. How can I hide or remove it? When you first load the page, "Coupon Discount" row also appears, then disappears. I have Coupons disabled in Virtuemart > Configuration > Shopfront > Enable Coupon Usage. However the client might like to enable coupons in the future. There is a tax calculation configured TaxBill and is working correctly, but it doesn't need to apply to coupons. I can't find where this is coming from. I haven't found any configuration settings for this in Virtuemart or VMuikit. I've located the PHP code that is creating it in plugins > system > vmuikit_override > html_override >com_virtuemart > themes > default > checkout > default_pricesummary.php line 121. It's in this div but I don't think I should just delete it:
<div class="price-amount uk-width-large-1-4 uk-width-small-1-2 uk-width-1-2"><?php echo $this->currencyDisplay->createPriceDiv('salesPriceCoupon','', $this->cart->cartPrices['salesPriceCoupon'],false); ?></div>

And it displays in the cart HTML like this:
<div class="price-type uk-width-large-3-4 uk-width-small-1-2 uk-width-1-2">Coupon Tax:</div>
             <div class="price-amount price-type uk-width-large-1-4 uk-width-small-1-2 uk-width-1-2" id="coupon_tax"></div>

Weird because "Coupon Tax" text string doesn't appear in any language files, or in any other files on the site that I can search.

Installed:
Joomla 3.4.8
Virtuemart 3.0.12
YooTheme Gusto template 1.0.7 / Warp 7.3.16
VMuikit and VM OnePage 3.1.0

Thanks,
Richard
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago
More
Coupon Tax row displays in cart #3323
Hello
it seems you are using old one page. we already added language override for all text. please try with latest one page.

3 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Coupon Tax row displays in cart #3325
I updated to VMuikit 3.1.1 which includes the latest one page version released yesterday. I was able to located the file that adds "Coupon Tax" to the cart checkout: plugins > system > vmuikit_onepage > cart > tmpl > default_prices.php line 42:
<div class="price-type uk-width-large-3-4 uk-width-small-1-2 uk-width-1-2">
		          <?php echo JText::_('PLG_SYSTEM_VMUIKIT_ONEPAGE_COUPON_TAX').":"; ?>
			</div>

I can remove that div, but I don't think there's a way to create an override in template's html folder for plugins. I'd rather not hack this file that will be overwritten with every update. I want to delete it completely, it will never be used. I don't want to change the language value or hide the output. Could you suggest a solution to remove it safely?

3 years 7 months ago
More
Coupon Tax row displays in cart #3327
Hello
You can do this by create plugin override in template.
/templates/<YOUR TEMPLATE NAME>/html/plg_content_vmuikit_onepage/
The following user(s) said Thank You sZ8dMTApZ7

3 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Coupon Tax row displays in cart #3339
Thanks, that worked.
The following user(s) said Thank You mani

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds