More
Topic Author
VMUIkit 3.08 and offcanvas #3046
Hello there!

Joomla 3.4.5
VM 3.0.10
VMuikit 3.0.8
offcanvas 1.0.1

Have just installed 3.08 with welcome new functionality for the OnePage Cart.
- Onepage.js still has not been updated - I had to use the ones with the modifications developed on version 3.0.6. The reason for the onepage.js modification was to allow the quantity changes/cart deletion with offcanvas cart. With the standard onepage.js the "processing" tab just hangs.
- If I use the modified onepage.js the offcanvas cart can update/change quantities. BUT: the standard onepage cart stops updating properly. (TRY requiring list display of shipment or payment methods and changing from one to the other with the modified onepage.js - the cart hangs while updating.
- The offcanvas cart does not show recaptcha / list display of shipment and payment methods.

I really would hope a consistent solution can found. At every update new functionalities are introduced (great), but serious problems creep back in.

Please advise

Giacomo
Giacomo Bruzzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago
More
Topic Author
VMUIkit 3.08 and offcanvas #3060
OK, I have downloaded OffCanvas 1.0.2
I have installed offcanvas 1.0.2, and reinstalled vmuikit 3.0.8

Pros: the offcanvas cart accepts the changes implemented in the onepage plugin (shipment lists, payments systems lists)

Problems (serious):

1 the cart update does not work consistently anymore (add / subtract quantities, update) --> cart updates gets "stuck" in processing mode

2 the cart delete button does not work well anymore - say you have 1 product in the cart and you delete it: the product gets deleted, but cart does not refresh to empty anymore - you are left with a cart with all fields (but no product).

To remove it, you have to refresh.
If you add a new product to the cart at that point, then the recaptcha will not appear anymore.
You have to refresh the page again to ensure that the recaptcha appears again.

3. minimum width of the cart has to be increased to 300 px (or the recaptcha breaks the template. (this is not a great issue, can be handled by custom.css)

Please advise

Giacomo Bruzzo

3 years 9 months ago
More
Topic Author
VMUIkit 3.08 and offcanvas #3075
Hello, would anyone please comment on this issue?

Thank You

Giacomo Bruzzo

3 years 9 months ago
More
VMUIkit 3.08 and offcanvas #3076
Hello,

Problem was in Iphone device. We fixed update and delete product issue. Working on recaptcha for Offcanvas. We will update final version tomorrow.

3 years 9 months ago
More
Topic Author
VMUIkit 3.08 and offcanvas #3077
Hello Mani

thank you for your response - I gather someone logged into our test site (your devs?) - the update and delete problems are gone - but they left a test popup (what file has been changed?)

recaptcha : thank you

Giacomo Bruzzo

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds