I start my firt shop project, so i'm beginer on virtuemart (not joomla)
At the moment i prepare my project on a local server (xampp 1.8.2 for win)
The aim of the shop is to sell for french customers
Joomla 3.4.5 (fr)
yootheme "Avion" 1.0.1
vm 3.0.10 + aio
VMuikit 3.0.7 (downloaded today 23 oct 2015) : component + OPC + html files in right folder
I have a problem when i want to confirm the cart, the same as this post :
Same message : Invalid data entered
So i check settings of the terms of service and try differents choices,
- not checked in vm configuration and tos not required on shopper fields
- checked on both
but result is the same
I precise some sets,
- currency : euro
- i set the standard paiement, currency "euro" (just for test, in future it will be specific plugin for SIPS paiement)
- I set a standard shipment (country : France)
- I set another shipment "Ex-works" (no limitation)
And i use a test user, with france address
There is something i'm missing out !
And another thing, the "evaluation stars" in products blocks are missing, how can i set it, next the stock level ?
One page plugin is a separate package. no relationship between html and one page plugin.
Its hard to find error without access your site,
Problem may be either
1) try after disable terms and condition field and "Must agree terms and condition every order".
2) have you really filled all values ? please make sure that you selected state value (if you make it as required in cart page) or you see red color border around input field (check add shipto address fields too)?
3) are you using latest virtuemart ?
Ok, validation is ok !
it was due to the state field "required"
Very strange because i'm quite sure that i've verified this field as we don't need it in France. Is it possible some setting reactivate it !
ok so thanks for your help,
and the two other thing i want to know are
- how can i add the evalution of the product (which file do i need to modify ?)
- and what is the best way to add "Follow your shopping" when i'm in the opc