Vmuikit and Saafi problem to acces to pay TPV page

3 years 11 months ago
More
Topic Author
Vmuikit and Saafi problem to acces to pay TPV page #2749
Buenas noches.
Tengo instalado vmuikit sobre el cual he realizado bastantes modificaciones de código a nivel visual. El problema lo tenemos cuando si selecciona el pago por tarjeta funciona perfectamente en Chrome ,IE o Firefox pero no funciona en Safari o iPhone-iPAd. Vuelve a la misma página sin aparecer la pagina de pasarela de pago.

Es probable que este solucionado en este momento en la última versión, pero el problema es que no puedo reemplazar la version que tengo con modificaciones con la nueva porque hay muchos cambios en distintos ficheros.
Podrian indicarme en donde esta la solución a nivel de fichero-codigo para poder yo mismo cambiarlo.
Es muy urgente. Ya que la tienda esta en línea, y la gente no puede acabar la compra en iOS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago
More
Vmuikit and Saafi problem to acces to pay TPV page #2753
Please update one page from our package,. we added lot of improvements in last days. I really don't remember which file i changed for this fix.

3 years 11 months ago
More
Topic Author
Vmuikit and Saafi problem to acces to pay TPV page #2754
But is imposible. We made very changes in code and if upgrade we lost very very hours of work.
I only need to know what are the changes to payment in iOS and not return to same page when the user press button to bill!
Please is very important for us.
Thanks so much in advance.

3 years 11 months ago
More
Vmuikit and Saafi problem to acces to pay TPV page #2757
One page does not have many files... can't be so hard to check them for you?

What ype of modifications have you done?

3 years 11 months ago
More
Topic Author
Vmuikit and Saafi problem to acces to pay TPV page #2758
I send you the access to ftp in private!
Thanks so much in advance!

3 years 11 months ago
More
Topic Author
Vmuikit and Saafi problem to acces to pay TPV page #2763
I change very files and some lines in this files that i don't undestand exactly.
The shop is online and is important shop and if i update i will have the risk no work correctly.
Please i only need to know what file/s and coda i will have to change to work in safari chekout!
Please is very important.
Thanks so much in advance!
The access to FTP is in private

3 years 11 months ago
More
Vmuikit and Saafi problem to acces to pay TPV page #2768
Hello,

You don't need to update all files as you are facing problem in cart page only. so please update cart page or one page.

3 years 11 months ago
More
Topic Author
Vmuikit and Saafi problem to acces to pay TPV page #2815
I tried to check the differences between version 2 and 3 vmuikit to find where is the part of code that fixes the problem to make the purchase in ios system , but the differences are many in both files and folders.
Please could spend the part of code fixes and tell me where to put in the file/s in version 2 .
We can not upgrade to the new version because they have already arranged and changed many things that were needed for the specific function of this store . Please , a moment yours are hours and days for us.
Thanks in advance.

3 years 11 months ago
More
Topic Author
Vmuikit and Saafi problem to acces to pay TPV page #2837
Please, can you tell me some idea to find.?

We made very changes in code and if upgrade we lost very very hours of work.
I only need to know what are the changes to payment in iOS and not return to same page when the user press button to bill!
Please is very important for us.
Thanks so much in advance.

3 years 11 months ago
More
Vmuikit and Saafi problem to acces to pay TPV page #2840
Hello,
We just used latest uikit which fixed this problem. we don't write any special css or jquery inside vmuikit. we use 100% uikit code in VMUikit.
But we will try to fix this problem by modify Uikit Code in your site. I am waiting for my boss Claes to discuss about this.
Thanks

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds