Category problems

3 years 11 months ago 3 years 11 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
Category problems #2732
I recently moved my new site from one hosting to another. That gave me some problem.
I didn't move it correctly, so during some time, I was saving new work to a database on the old server. I didn't even know that was possible. So, when then, I restored the site again, I didn't have a 100% updated backup. 6 hours of work wasn't in the .jpa (Akeeba) file. Though, I had a fresher database backup, so (with help from excellent support at MissHosting.com) I updated the database.
Almost all went ok, but something has gotten corrupted with my Product Category Page. It somehow links wrong. I am grasping for help, since this looks like a tough one to solve. Can I have broken something in the VMuikit part?
Site: www.livingstudio.se
Please test by clicking in the menu on 'Shoppa via kategori' or for example on 'Armbandsur' resp 'Armbandsur-old'
Cheers
/Dodo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago
More
Category problems #2738
Hello,

Your site not loading. let us know when its back.

3 years 11 months ago
More
Topic Author
Category problems #2759
Hi! Mysterious case is solved!
I moved my site to a VPS server and the php memory_limit was set too low. 32MB and increased to 128MB.

Learning something every day... This 'one' was really tuff for me to find the solution to.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds