A lot of errors after installation

4 years 3 weeks ago
More
Topic Author
A lot of errors after installation #2400
I installed VMuikit right now and got a lot of errors like that:
Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /kunden/139681_6900/sites/rhychi_j34/templates/yoo_venice/html/com_virtuemart/themes/grids/products/centered.php on line 89

Notice: Undefined property: TableProducts::$customfieldsSorted in /kunden/139681_6900/sites/rhychi_j34/templates/yoo_venice/html/com_virtuemart/themes/grids/products/centered.php on line 195

Notice: Undefined property: TableProducts::$customfieldsSorted in /kunden/139681_6900/sites/rhychi_j34/templates/yoo_venice/html/com_virtuemart/themes/grids/products/centered.php on line 467

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /kunden/139681_6900/sites/rhychi_j34/templates/yoo_venice/html/com_virtuemart/themes/grids/products/centered.php on line 89

Notice: Undefined property: TableProducts::$customfieldsSorted in /kunden/139681_6900/sites/rhychi_j34/templates/yoo_venice/html/com_virtuemart/themes/grids/products/centered.php on line 195

Notice: Undefined property: TableProducts::$customfieldsSorted in /kunden/139681_6900/sites/rhychi_j34/templates/yoo_venice/html/com_virtuemart/themes/grids/products/centered.php on line 467

and so on... and so on... Any idea...?

Latest joomla, latest VM, latest VMuiKit... And yootheme Venice installed
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 3 weeks ago
More
A lot of errors after installation #2401
Those are notices and can be ignored. Please go to Global settings in Joomla and set Error reporting to none.

4 years 3 weeks ago
More
Topic Author
A lot of errors after installation #2402
Thank you for your fast response. I set error reporting to "none". But still the override don´t looks like it works. See here... j34.rhychi.com/buchen.html ... Don´t looks like the grid is working. there are about 15 product and and should show 3 product in a row, but only 3 of them show up in a new row and getting smaller...

4 years 3 weeks ago
More
A lot of errors after installation #2403
You have a custom css of 1172 lines of CSS .. Im pretty sure you have something in there that mess things up. Why so much custom CSS?
Please try and (just for test) and rename j34.rhychi.com/templates/yoo_venice/css/custom.css to custom.css_bak for a test and then try the shop again and Im pretty sure things will work.

After that you need to find the css code in your custom.css that mess things up.

4 years 3 weeks ago
More
Topic Author
A lot of errors after installation #2404
hi again... renamed it and it changes nothing. Still the same... A lot off css code are overrides for different break points... but i still have to clean out...

4 years 3 weeks ago
More
A lot of errors after installation #2405
Ok, are you sure you added all override files in html_vmuikit.zip to html folder? could you please try and move all of them again and see what happens?

4 years 3 weeks ago
More
A lot of errors after installation #2406
I dont think you installed everything correct. I can see the modals when add to cart has no UIkit override.

Please check our full tutorial video to see how to install correctly. you find it on frontpage

4 years 3 weeks ago
More
Topic Author
A lot of errors after installation #2407
Found the error. thanks for your help... It was some crappy html in the short description...
Now i just have one more question... ;-) Is it possible to show the add to cart button and
the qantitiy box in the boxed view without the hovering like in the list view?

4 years 3 weeks ago
More
A lot of errors after installation #2408
Not without some custom development im afraid.

4 years 3 weeks ago
More
Topic Author
A lot of errors after installation #2411
With some means? Is it a huge job or just some smaller changes... Can i do by myself or you have to do this?

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds