Conflict with Yootheme Lykka and VMuikit Module?

4 years 4 weeks ago 4 years 4 weeks ago by .
More
Topic Author
Conflict with Yootheme Lykka and VMuikit Module? #2361
Hi again,
i have a question about the Theme Lykka and VMuikit. When i set a module in position top-b (only for mobile devices), the module in sidebar-a (not for mobile devices, just for normal monitor) is going out of the window on the website. The akkordion-module is also not working on mobile. Maybe a conflict?
Is it useful to install jquery easy?
Would be great to get some help again :)
Greetings
Jörg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 4 weeks ago
More
Conflict with Yootheme Lykka and VMuikit Module? #2371
Its impossible to say Jörg, sounds like you have done something wrong though. Please add Site URL etc in this thread so that we can check.

4 years 3 weeks ago 4 years 3 weeks ago by .
More
Topic Author
Conflict with Yootheme Lykka and VMuikit Module? #2415
Oh sorry, i forgot to give you the site url. Now i have put it in the message. I have installed, tested and deactivated jquery easy. It didn´t change anything. So i think i give you a better look with deactivated jquery easy.
In Virtuemart i have set the poduct-layout to defaulttab but it seems not to fit so well. When i set the product-layout to no override, it looks pretty good in the products but it doesen´t change anything in the layout of the website at all. I have installed Zoo too and on the url that i sent you, you can see that the headline is to much at the top. I think that`s caused by a conflict. Maybe you can give me a hint what i have forgotten or where i am wrong?
I apreciate your help very much. So thanks again.
Joerg

UPDATE
Michael from Yootheme found the cause of the conflict. I have set the mobile shopping cart module on the top-a position and that caused a conflict. After I have set the shopping cart module on the main-top position, everything works fine. :)
Best wishes
Joerg

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds