Manufacturer link in product details causes modules to jump?

4 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Manufacturer link in product details causes modules to jump? #2266
I have an odd issue that I have just noticed in the Wine Store site I am currently working on.

When viewing a product & you then click on the manufacturer link (below the product details), the filter module in the sidebar-a position, jumps from the right to the left, when you arrive at the manufacturer page?

I noticed that when all the Joomla default SEO is switched off, that this doesn't happen.

Is there anything that you can help with in order to stop this from jumping?
Does a menu item id need to be added to the manufacturer link from within the template?

As a test I have created a "hidden" menu link for one of the manufacturers & now that this is in place, the jumping module doesn't happen for this manufacturer.

Manufacturer where I have created a hidden link is called Urlar - www.mynewsite.me.uk/winestore/wine/urlar...vignon-blanc-75cl-ws

A Manufacturer with no hidden link could be "de gras" - www.mynewsite.me.uk/winestore/manufacturers/de-gras

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago
More
Manufacturer link in product details causes modules to jump? #2324
Hello,
This is not vmuikit issue.
if you check with firebug, uikit class( uk-push-1-5 ) inserted in left side by template. it may be menu not assigned cause of this problem.
Please check screenshot,

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds