Upgrade to version 3

4 years 2 months ago
More
Topic Author
Upgrade to version 3 #2035
Just a small question: Have I to uninstall the 'old' MoWebSo plugin before installing the 3.0 component or is it unnecessary?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago
More
Upgrade to version 3 #2036
You can uninstall or just unpublish it.

4 years 2 months ago
More
Topic Author
Upgrade to version 3 #2037
OK I did it but when I uploaded the new html content, I got blank page on the whole site.
Now I reloaded the 'old' html folder (and kept the VMUIkit 3 component + the OPC 3 plugin) and the site is back. I simply copied the new html content into the html folder of the template as usual.

4 years 2 months ago 4 years 2 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
Upgrade to version 3 #2038
I reloaded the new html content but I got still blank page on the whole site, may you please take a look?
The trial directory where I installed VMUIkit3 is /finaltest while the main site under development (with the VMuikit 2 version) is /a-final

UPDATE: Here is warning and fatal errors I got

Warning: require_once(components/com_vmuikit/libraries/joomla/thirdparty/virtuemart.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/yourmusi/public_html/a-finaltest/templates/yoo_sixthavenue/html/mod_virtuemart_cart/default.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'components/com_vmuikit/libraries/joomla/thirdparty/virtuemart.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/yourmusi/public_html/a-finaltest/templates/yoo_sixthavenue/html/mod_virtuemart_cart/default.php on line 13

More
Topic Author
Upgrade to version 3 #2039
OK solved. For some reasons when I installed the component v3 the 'Libraries' directory were not uploaded by the installer (i I installed the component 3 times!) and it caused the mentioned problem. Then I uploaded it manually and now it works but the site became terribly slow.
Then I tried the Musiclist layout because we have 3 sites of musical instruments large dealres but it looks quite strange with buttons so big and under the image instead of on the same row (like in your demo).
So I we will remain on verison 2 for now .

Cheers

4 years 2 months ago
More
Upgrade to version 3 #2040
Hello

Have you changed yootheme css to overide with your one ?

Please see attached image.

Attachments:

More
Topic Author
Upgrade to version 3 #2041
Hello,
you're defintely right I made some customisation (about 200 new code lines on custom.css) that's why it looks like this ;-) Anyway site slowness wasn't due to VMUIkit 3 but a module which caused some javascript conflicts. Now I just solved this issue and the site under development goes fast as expected. Tomorrow I will take a look at Version 3 once again then I'll let you know.

Thank you very much!

4 years 2 months ago
More
Topic Author
Upgrade to version 3 #2042
Sorry, one more question; I don't know if I can ask here or have I to open a new topic anyway: About image on product details page: I would like that lightbox opens the image as larger as it is and not resized. See the link at the 'Site URL' field. As you may notice the original image is 1200 x 359 px but lightbox is definitely smaller.

Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds