Changed quantity in cart does not update prices

4 years 3 months ago
More
Topic Author
Changed quantity in cart does not update prices #1899
I have seen this problem on my test site (local on my computer). Then I tested the same scenario on the demo site from your website, and there the same problem exists. So, what to do?

Visit Nano3 onepage checkout: vm3.vmuikit.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart
1. Add a product to the card
2. Add quantity by clicking on the plus
3. Click on the Update quantity in cart button
4. A succes notification is given, but nothing happens...

Can you please tell me what the problem is, and how to fix it??

Kind regards,
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago
More
Changed quantity in cart does not update prices #1900
There was a problem with the VM Products module that we had put in our "promo position" ... we recommend using something else for now than the "VM - Products module" that comes with VM 3 for showing extra products on cart site. Please check vm3.vmuikit.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart again

4 years 3 months ago
More
Topic Author
Changed quantity in cart does not update prices #1910
Hello,

Well, I checked if I am using the VM Products module on the cart page, but this is not true. I am not using this on the cart page. Actually I disabled all modules from the cart page to be sure (I use one page checkout from VMuikit).

It gives the message that the quantity has been updated, but the price isn't updated. So the problem isn't solved yet and probably has an other cause to it. Is there something more I can check?

The site isn't online yet, so I can't let you check anything yet...

4 years 3 months ago
More
Changed quantity in cart does not update prices #1912
Hello,

It looks like you are using old virtuemart or vmuikit. please make sure you have latest one.

If you still problem then, please move files to your test server. so we can check your site.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds