Hide Shipment block and Payment block

4 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
Hide Shipment block and Payment block #1705
I noticed that the new plugin does include two new tabs that is:

Hide Shipment Block (if one shipment)
Hide Payment Block (if one Payment)

and this is great because it's exactly the feature we need (and I asked you about before the new OPC release).

I enabled both tabs on the plugin but now I do not understand how configuring it.
On OPC by Ruspotel you can simply enter a page where you can connect a certain payment id wirth a shipping method (and vice-versa) to exclude a Shipping from a Payment (and vice-versa). How can we do the same with VMuikit?

Maybe it's a silly quesiton but I really do not understand where I have to go to configure shipment and payment exclusions.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago
More
Topic Author
Hide Shipment block and Payment block #1757
Hello? Anybody's there? Is more than a week I am waiting for a reply, please.

4 years 3 months ago
More
Hide Shipment block and Payment block #1768
Hello,

Shipment or payment block will be disable only if there is only one shipment or payment for selected billing country that you configured in backend,

Thanks

4 years 3 months ago
More
Topic Author
Hide Shipment block and Payment block #1782
Hi there,

thank you for your reply. OK I understand but this is not the feature I discussed about with the other guy (and the same contained in OPC by Ruspotel). Are you planning to implement it soon as the other guy told me? If not I will have to switch to Ruspotel once again and also to a different template and it would be a pity because I paid for one year membership here and moreover I like your work and would like to implement vmuikit in my sites. But I definitely need that function allowing to hide/show Shipment Block and Payment block (not only one)

Please advise, thank you.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds