Sales price help / ideas

4 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
Sales price help / ideas #1458
I think I have pretty simple pricing for my products. no tax, but want to show price & salesprice

If I have a product with;

Base price : 19.99
Final overide price 14.99

I would probably expect to see in the front end in category and product details view

Price : 19.00
You Pay: 14.99
You Save: 5.00

Or something similar. I have looked on your demo site & have had a play about in my own site with the prices settings and cant seem to see how to get these 3 prices.
Your demo site doesn't display the prices like this either.

Is there any advice/tips on how to get prices showing like this & can we use ui-kit somehow in vmuikit to show the price the product was, the sales price & the amount of money you are saving.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago
More
Sales price help / ideas #1462
Did you checked virtuemart=>configuration=>pricing ... "Show Following Prices" section? ... you can enable/disable price showing atc...

4 years 4 months ago 4 years 4 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
Sales price help / ideas #1467
Hi Lostika,

Thanks for trying to help, but as in my original post I have tried different variations of those setting and none give me what I want.

I think there must be something missing to show all these 3 prices at the same time, but I do not know what

I have pretty simple pricing for my products. no tax, but want to show price & salesprice

If I have a product with;
Base price : 19.99
Final overide price 14.99

I would probably expect to see in the front end in category and product details view

Price : 19.00
You Pay: 14.99
You Save: 5.00

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

4 years 4 months ago
More
Sales price help / ideas #1468
Then you should edit the layout in :)
[YOURTHEME]\html\com_virtuemart\themes\default\productdetails\default_prices.php
First do backup, then edit. Btw, if you edit the layout, you will have to reedit on every update, which is strange :S , because update will overvrite the layout. There is no official information how to safely modify the layout as you wish :(

4 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
Sales price help / ideas #1469
Yeah I know that but my PHP is not too good. I'm hoping Mani Or Cornin have some idea or advice.
Thanks

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds