OPC-Checkout problem

4 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
OPC-Checkout problem #1085
Hi there, since I almmst finished witht the main design issues, this morning I am trying to simulate orders but I am encountering some problems.
We migrated all our old site contents (the ones currently online i mean) to this new one under development but the OPC seems not working.
In fact when I tried to place an order the first time I got a 1146 error (see 'after-order.jpg'). I got this error three times then I made some changes into shopper fields (making mandatory the TOS) and the error disappeared but, if I try to place more orders, I don't reach any 'thank you' page (just the same OPC page) and no order confirmation emails arrived to customer or dealers either.
Thank I checked the backend and I noticed that the orders was recorded but, when I tried to erase them, I got another error (see 'erasing-order(backend).jpg')

May you help please? I enclosed superadmin and FTP access just in case...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago
More
OPC-Checkout problem #1097
I think this might be a Virtuemart problem: www.google.se/search?q=virtuemart+error+...u0jsVOWeLMTaOImVgZAF

Please have a look at the Tools & Migration part of the configuration. You might need to repair the tables of Virtuemawrt. There are some functions for this. Please do take backup etc before doing things like this.

4 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
OPC-Checkout problem #1100
I solved the 1146 error by creating the missing table but still if you try to place an order it doesn't work. The page just refreshes and that's all (no order, no emails). May you help please? Thanks

4 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
OPC-Checkout problem #1103
Hello??? May you please take a look at my site, simulate an order and let me know why the OPC doesn't work? Please. Thanks

4 years 6 months ago 4 years 6 months ago by zsimaiof.
More
OPC-Checkout problem #1104
Please add site url and administrator details to check

4 years 5 months ago
More
Topic Author
OPC-Checkout problem #1106
Here are them

4 years 5 months ago
More
OPC-Checkout problem #1107
Hello ,

you added 'customer notes' in shopper fields as required. i removed required condition. so it works now. we will add required field validation in one page checkout checkout in next release.

Thanks

4 years 5 months ago
More
Topic Author
OPC-Checkout problem #1108
Hello,

but 'customer notes' flag must be required as per Italian (and probably European) law. When do you plan to release a new verison including this functionality? I gues I am not the only one who needs it.

Thanks

4 years 5 months ago
More
OPC-Checkout problem #1109
Why would it be a law to give a customer note i Europe?
The following user(s) said Thank You Avalon999

4 years 5 months ago
More
Topic Author
OPC-Checkout problem #1110
Ops I am sorry I did a mistake... I was referring to Privacy policy which is required.... :) It's ok, thank you.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds