Cart not working (OPC Plugin?)

4 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
Cart not working (OPC Plugin?) #995
Hi there, I am sorry if I am posting again today but I am encountering a problem with cart (or better wth One Page Checkout).
I can regularly add items to cart but, once I click to access the OPC page I get a blank page.
I downloaded the last version today (to fix the problem with the modal window a suggested from you in my previous post) but the plugin 'vmuikit _one page' seems to be out-to-dated. I am saying you so because a few days ago you sent me a .jpa file containing your demo and everything there is working correctly (same settings) and moreover the plugin I downloaded today does not contain the possibility to insert an 'user-unwritable', area about the Legislative Decree 196/03 (I specifically required this feature in one of my pre-sale questions). See the attached file.
I also included super admin accesso in case you need it.
If it's just a problem of upgrade please upload the right version of the plugin (and everything) and I will install it.
Waiting for your reply, thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago
More
Cart not working (OPC Plugin?) #996
Hello,

We missed one file in one page checkout plugin while repackage.

please use latest file.

Thanks

4 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
Cart not working (OPC Plugin?) #997
Hello,
I downloaded again the package and installed and now the Legislative Decree 196/03 is visible in the plugin configuration but still when I am trying to access the cart page from frontend I reach a blank page and not the OPC one. Do you think it oculd be due to a javascript conflict? My server is ok because wht your demo package everything works perfectly. May you please take a look and advise?
Thank you.

4 years 6 months ago
More
Cart not working (OPC Plugin?) #998
Hello,

There was file problem problem in your server. We fixed it in our latest plugin and installed in your site.

Please check.

4 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
Cart not working (OPC Plugin?) #999
Hello,

now it works, thank you but may you please give me more details about the file problem on my server?
It hosts a couple of very big sites ( Joomla1.5/VM 1.1 based as www.cherubini.com , www.yourmusiconline.com - and they both run correctly since I developed them (more than 3 years ago). Moreover, as I wrote in my previous message, about a week ago I installed your demo site on my server (your colleague kindly sent me the .jpa file) just to check some functionalities and everything worked fine (100%) immediately after the installation including the OPC page.
So I would really need to know which kind of file problem you encountered on my server in order to avoid this kind of troubles in the future.
Thank you very much.

4 years 6 months ago
More
Cart not working (OPC Plugin?) #1000
Its file permission problem in our script. so you don't want to check anything in your server.

Please use latest one page checkout plugin for your sites,

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You Avalon999

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds