Categories mouse hover caption [SOLVED By Myself]

4 years 6 months ago 4 years 6 months ago by . Reason: Problem Solved By Myself
More
Topic Author
Categories mouse hover caption [SOLVED By Myself] #980
Hello, I'd like to know if it's possible to show the number of products contained in categories only on last sub-categories and not on the upper ones because they're empty. The best choice on upper cateogires would be just 'view all products' without any number as shown on your demo. I am talking about the overlay caption of course.
Maybe it is just a Virtuemart setting but, since this is the first time I am working with VM3 I cannot find it. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago 4 years 6 months ago by . Reason: Solved problem by myself
More
Topic Author
Categories mouse hover caption [SOLVED By Myself] #985
One more question: Is there the possibility to 'extract' product description from tab (and put it immediately under the photo) and then change tabs order (i.e. putting related products at the first place and opened by default).

4 years 6 months ago
More
Categories mouse hover caption [SOLVED By Myself] #991
Hello,

1) There is no param available in VM settings for show count of products together with 'view all products' . ( i will check with my boss cnorin and will try to add this feature in next release)

2) we couldn't change vmuikit package that move product description under photo and change position. because it will affect other users.

4 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
Categories mouse hover caption [SOLVED By Myself] #992
1) This feature would be really appreciated

2) No probs, I altready customised the product page according to my needs (on my first trial site not the one I asked my last question). I just had to find the right file because VM3 is very different from VM1 and so I needed a littlebit to understand the file locations

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds