failed to open stream:

4 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
failed to open stream: #935
Hello,

I have latest Joomla 3 and VM 3 as of today. Everything seems to be working except on the product page I am getting this error:

Warning:
getimagesize(/images/stories/virtuemart/product/prodcut4.jpg): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/xxxx/public_html/shop/templates/yoo_aurora/html/com_virtuemart/themes/default/productdetails/default_images.php on line 117

But the image is displayed and working fine I just get this error above the image.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago
More
failed to open stream: #936
I think Virtuemart is showing in 3.0.0, 3.0.1, 3.0.2 has display error on 1 ..

in config.php line 604
is $ret[0] = ini_set('display_errors', 0);

something like this needs to be change it says 1 if you are on one of those.

You can also make sure your Joomla error is set to none.

I will see if mani (who is the developer here) to look at this too if something can be changed in VMuikit or if this is just pure Virtuemart as I think.

4 years 6 months ago 4 years 6 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
failed to open stream: #937
In addition this is in my VM back end. So Something must have gotten over written when i copied over the HTML folders?

Error

vmError: Attention file themes has no extension and directory /public_html/shop/templates/yoo_aurora/html/com_virtuemart/virtuemart

4 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
failed to open stream: #942
Hello,

Thank you for the response. Where can I find the config.php file to edit?

4 years 6 months ago
More
failed to open stream: #943
" getimagesize(/images/stories/virtuemart/product/prodcut4.jpg): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/xxxx/public_html/shop/templates/yoo_aurora/html/com_virtuemart/themes/default/productdetails/default_images.php on line 117"

Small issue fixed.

Please Download Lattest Version and Upload Html files to your Server.

4 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
failed to open stream: #946
Awesome thanks! That fixed the problem.

4 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
failed to open stream: #952
Not sure if this fix did something but the popup image on the product page doesn't display anymore. I see the lightbox but the large image isn't loading.

It was working earlier, the only thing I installed was the JCE plugins and I turned off the jquery on those.

Do you think this is a jquery problem or something with the update? It was working before and I can't tell when it broke.

Thank you for your help.

4 years 6 months ago
More
Topic Author
failed to open stream: #961
Thought I would add to this. I just added another image to the product and now the popup image is working. not sure what happened but its working.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds