Variant dropdown styling differences

4 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Variant dropdown styling differences #801
Test with VM3.0.2, vmuikit 2.0.8 & 2.0.9

When viewing a Product using generic child and cart variant, the generic dropdown variant has a smaller height & width, yet the cart variant dropdowm has a bigger height & width.

Please can you advise help me make these the same height & ideally full width.

The site/product is here to view. www.mynewsite.me.uk/nutrisport/shop/all-...tlas-carbo-charge-ns

Also I tested this with Nano3 & Eat and when I revert to default virtuemart the height and width is OK - see screenshots

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago
More
Variant dropdown styling differences #808
Hello,

this is not an issue. we use uikit default css which applying on dropdown.

if you want full width, use custom.css. because we can't write custom css inside vmuikit package.

Thanks

4 years 7 months ago
More
Variant dropdown styling differences #810
That No Additional Charge text you can remove with the language override

The constant is COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_PRICE_FREE .. just make it blank in Language Overrides.

This will make it smaller by alot.

And if you want it to be fixed size you will need to do as mani and ad custom css

4 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Variant dropdown styling differences #813
Could you not add the uk-width-1-1 to these dropdowns?

Also I understand the issue with the width, but why is the height randomly bigger on the second dropdown?

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

4 years 7 months ago
More
Variant dropdown styling differences #814
I dont think 1-1 would look very nice on all websites here. It would be very loon on some. We will see if we can hunt down that height problem for now you can just add this to your custom.css and you should be fine:
.uk-form select, .uk-form textarea, .uk-form input:not([type]), .uk-form input[type="text"], .uk-form input[type="password"], .uk-form input[type="datetime"], .uk-form input[type="datetime-local"], .uk-form input[type="date"], .uk-form input[type="month"], .uk-form input[type="time"], .uk-form input[type="week"], .uk-form input[type="number"], .uk-form input[type="email"], .uk-form input[type="url"], .uk-form input[type="search"], .uk-form input[type="tel"], .uk-form input[type="color"] {
    height: 36px !important ;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You sandstorm871

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds