Layout Issues

4 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Layout Issues #696
Hi, I have installed the vmuikit has proposes the tutorial but this still is not showing right.
Can you help?
My website: www.CallACTS.com
Joomla User: gillespatrick Pwd: "gilles777"

FTP username: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
FTP server: ftp.callacts.com
FTP & explicit FTPS port: 21
Password: }4a^UVivF,Rw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago
More
Layout Issues #713
Please download latest package and install. 2.0.9 is latest for VM 3.

Also check the posts in the new tips and trix forum here. If you still have problems after this please post here...

4 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Layout Issues #726
Applied all new tricks to it, but still the same result can you please take a look at it. the login credentials did not change.

4 years 7 months ago
More
Layout Issues #739
can you please tell which function not working in your site ?

4 years 7 months ago 4 years 7 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
Layout Issues #740
I'm not really sure, how I should figure this one out.
Can you explain what you need by this question?
I know I purchased the template from Yootheme as recommended...

My layout issues, was mostly due to the server error reporting which will still display even though I selected "none" in the Global Configuration menu.
Now, everything is displaying right without warnings, but the layout is still a little far from the demo theme presented.
Can you help me to arrange the layout to display with tabs, and buttons and options just as in the demo (attached file).
I thought by following the install instructions provided and having the recommended products along with, should allow me to automatically have that nice look...?
Attachments:

More
Topic Author
Layout Issues #741
I also just realized the Home page slideshow is not working anymore...

4 years 7 months ago
More
Layout Issues #742
Please check now.

Also we don't support to setup sites like demo site. you need to setup yourself. see yootheme and vmuikit document which will help you. because you paid only for package.

if you find any issues in package, we are here to help you.

Thanks

More
Topic Author
Layout Issues #744
What section of the documentation covers the shop layout?
I already went over the the documentation and even read other forums to try figuring it out.
All the documentation says is how to install it, and copy the files into the HTML folder. Which was supposed to create a change in the shop layout.
I did not observe anything but the warning message display, and I contacted you after going through your whole website...
The reason why I'm exposing the problem here is because I could not find anything about that.
And yes I paid for the package + support (which we are doing right now).
Thus, just tell me where else to look at because the customizer tool in my template isn't allowing me any control over the VM display.

4 years 7 months ago
More
Layout Issues #751
If you have selected the deafult tab layout in VM configurations then it should look like the demo. Of course different tempaltes look different then our Nano3 demo. If you want exactly the same layout we recommend that you use that template.

Make sure you download the latest VMuikit and see the tips for hiding errors etc in tips & trix forum.

What part of your layout does not look like in the demo ?

www.callacts.com/index.php/products/78/1...-28204g50mnkk-detail

this looks very much the same I would say?

4 years 7 months ago
More
Layout Issues #752
Also you say the "customizer tool in my template isn't allowing me any control over the VM display"..? What do you mean by this? .. You should be able to open the customizer and go to your product layout and see and change what you wwant there.. ? is it not working ?

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds