OPC Questions

4 years 8 months ago 4 years 8 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
OPC Questions #670
I just installed VMuikit2.0.8 in 2 different test sites, using VM3.0.2 & Joomla 3.3.6.
I also installed and enabled the new OPC plugin, But I just have a couple of questions.

1 - In the 1st attached screenshot, when an SKU is long, it seems to mess with the styling. Cant see the price & the refresh/trash buttons become squashed

2 - In second screenshot, there are a lot of warnings for missing values & not sure why they show.

3 - In both screenshots, language strings are missing. I am happy to add these as overides, but is there on language file for the OPC?
If not is there a list of language strings used that might need adding to the overides?

4 - In both sites where I have this installed, when I click login at the 1st checkout page, I see the page hazes over, there is a timer gif showing and the page never seems to refresh. I waited for 2-3 minutes before giving up - see last screenshot.

Sites are;

mynewsite.me.uk/doodle/shop
mynewsite.me.uk/nutrisport/shop

Thanks

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago
More
OPC Questions #671
if you use different language, you can override language through back end.

are you using custom css in your site like bootstrap.css? i see boostrap.css loading in your website.

about checkout login problem. are you truing to login again ? because we show payment and shipment only after login.

Please send admin and ftp to our support if you still have any problem.

4 years 8 months ago 4 years 8 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
OPC Questions #672

mani wrote: if you use different language, you can override language through back end.

Different language to what? I use English.

mani wrote: are you using custom css in your site like bootstrap.css? i see boostrap.css loading in your website.

No? But when I searched firebug, I saw it too, but I also see it in your demo too - kco.joomlapro.com/vmuikit/

mani wrote: about checkout login problem. are you truing to login again ? because we show payment and shipment only after login.

No. Added items to cart when no users logged in. Then at the cart page, tried to login using my admin user details and thats where page just freezes. Its does that for both of my current test sites that I provided links for in 1st post.

mani wrote: Please send admin and ftp to our support if you still have any problem.

So should I send you FTP/Admin & if so which site?

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

4 years 8 months ago
More
OPC Questions #673
FTP of any site. send details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

4 years 8 months ago
More
OPC Questions #674
Please download latest file. it will fix language problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You sandstorm871

4 years 8 months ago
More
Topic Author
OPC Questions #675
Thanks, Language fixed with latest plugin version.

I have sent admin & FTP to support@ email for you to take a look

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

4 years 8 months ago
More
OPC Questions #676
Please download latest version.

4 years 8 months ago
More
OPC Questions #678
Test latest and see if you run into any problems.. please report here

4 years 7 months ago 4 years 7 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
OPC Questions #679
I downloaded and installed & seems to fix most of the issues I reported.

There are other though that I have mentioned before & now more noticeable in my test sites.

The 3 columns (IMHO) look a bit overcrowded & messy. Even more so when using modules in sidebar-a or b position.
When you use a module in these positions that also display on the cart page the 3 columns are really squashed.

I think 2 columns or stacked would be nicer. Maybe stacked and make use of the uikit tabs or accordion?

Andy

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

4 years 7 months ago
More
OPC Questions #680
Please report more bugs if you find them. We are happy to get them fixed quickly.

We will have a look at the layout of the Onepage Checkout.. the idea is to hide sidebar. And just have the panels from the cart to get as much space as possible.

Imrecommend advanced module manager from no number .nl for this type of things.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds