More mobile friendly

3 years 9 months ago
More
Topic Author
More mobile friendly #3103
I have some suggestions, frankly, requests that would be good for all of us.
The prediction is, by almost everyone involved in Ecommerce and statistics also point in that direction. By 2017, shoppers will probably more often make their purchases on a mobile device, than on a lap or desk top device, Yes, cross shopping is also very often used (You start on a mobile and finish the shopping at home or the office by the lap or desk top.
I was stunned when I went through the whole shopping process with a lecturer on a Ecommerce conference recently in Malmoe, Sweden.
The endless scrolling on my mobile (When in the shopping cart) was a real pain. How could my web shop live with this? NO! It can't be like this.

He suggested to me: "Take a look at www.ridestore.se - they are on there way and are one of the better examples among Swedish web shops."
I think they use Magento as their plattform.

In my mind, I think the shopping cart should be different when used on a desk or lap top from, when used on a mobile device.
Take a look at my screen shot with some comments added for clarification - and please write here, what you think about my thoughts.
Cheers
/D
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds